Monday, February 7, 2011

Ive got no time for pictures...

I take pictures of what Im doing and I just cant seem to manage to post them...That will be tomorrows task...

Ive been trying to redo my banner for this blog and for my Etsy Store and to open a new Etsy Store for about two weeks now...While I've been trying so hard to do it and failed I stopped and just went back to basics...found a font I liked and just drew it out...Seems the computers have been against me as of lately...telling me something about how I should be expressing myself... Since no photoshop or laptop wants to work with me...One wont turn on and the other shuts down on me...I still cant paint or have a reason to...But crafts still going strong...I have no pictures of course right now but I will show how I had the process began...Rather tedious for me but it finally worked out...

I am also working on a new project for a good friend but its top secret so I cant put pictures but I can say...Star Fish sets...Which has been bothering me for a week now...I had no way of visualizing it and this Architect who is an expert at conceptualizing gave me very little to work with...But I don't blame him he is very tired so the creativity might be a little off...But after I spent time just conceptualizing in my brain for the past three train rides to work...I have got it and I am very excited...Hopes he likes what I came up with...

Tomorrow its picture posting time...

No comments:

Post a Comment