Monday, January 31, 2011

Time for Art?

It seems that time is not on my side...Or so I think...I have time and enough...My problem is that when I start I want to finish since right as I have begun ten more ideas have sprung...Writing them down doesn't work since then they just loose their essence...Maybe this can be a way of filtering out the good from the bad in the idea pool... I have to set up a schedule of art and a focus of what when and for how long to work on each piece...

Some ideas are born without much work...Sometimes is just a matter of  looking around and  the thought process begins on its own...Maybe its a form of management for all the crazy in my head...maybe...

For now I'm working on a vase made from two other existing vases...Hope the idea works...pictures will follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment