Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dont have the patience for games



Normally I don't have patience for games of the card or box type...So I find myself with a set of Chess that just sits there...The board is long lost but these beautiful wooden pieces live on in their box...Ive been meaning to put them to good use after being inspired by a Roman I met that I have known for years but wasn't aware of the fact that he was a Roman...

One night I took my dremel drill out and before going to sleep collected all the pieces and findings to build the necklaces that I had been planning in my head for weeks...Drilled the holes on the heads of each piece and went to be happy and excited...Once build I realized how heavy these necklaces were...Wore them around and loved the weight and how they rested on my chest...Job well done I must say...

Check the link to see them in my Etsy shop...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/64474793/king-and-queen-me-necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment