Sunday, January 23, 2011

Its been a while....

Its been a while I say... I have slacked in every direction....I am tired I am bored I am extreemly creative right now...But cant paint for the life of me..All I make is little things here and there...Cant keep track of anything...Cant find my long lost focus...Cant even find reason...I have become a skeleton of my self as a person and artist...More like and exoskeleton...

The amount of little things I make is nice but I find myself making for no reason...Hoping Id find some light to awaken me..None of that will ever happen I have to move my ass out and take charge of what I have lost...I still probably wont paint...But I will have made something outta this talent that once was just a thing and now has to become the thing to keep me eating...Because office work is not for me...emotionally and physically it kills me...

I wont get help since that is the norm in my world...As I rarely ask for help...So self sufficient that I have voided every chance in life to ask for help...The can that held any chance of asking for help is empty...Its gonna be tough considering I have to learn new techniques and possibly go away more than I have already...But it will pay off in the end...This mode of communicating will be the one...Its going to be my new habit... And that's going to be hard since I suck at keeping habits...

Here are some of my latest little crafts...Pine cones and acorns transformed into wearable flowers...Some will have colors other will stay natural....


No comments:

Post a Comment