Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beans Beans


 After having done the bowl with the red beans I decided to just go crazy and do another...I bought some beans and went to town on a large vase...Compared to the bowl its large...If it weren't for the fumes the hot glue gun emits I'm sure to have made three more of these by now...But I cant complain when I found the gun with the sticks to begin with...So with some ventilation I will make another in the near future...
It is super time consuming and it took me three nights to finish about two hours each night...But the end result is stunning...Looks like something done in Africa...I do have to get some poly to finish the piece because heavens forbid that some water gets on this...Though it would make an interesting plant projects...Omg grass seeds would be amazing...Emjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment